Monday, September 15, 2008

Lindsay At School

This first week has been, well, a first week of school. My roommates are all really cool, except for one but that is another story. It is fun living with Alicia. We get along pretty well, sofar . . . It will be a fun semester with her here. I have never really gone to school with family except for one year with Ryan but its not like i ever saw him haha. My classes are great! I cant pick a favorite because they are all good. I am taking Strength Training, Intro to Music History, New Testament, Human Anat/Phys I, Vocal Instruction, and a Basic Auto. They are all really good. I have to memorize tons of stuff for each one. I get to start learning how to train people in exercises. So when i get home and anyone wants a trainer, i would love to and would love the experience. My friends, Alicia, and I love to make movies. Well, not really movies, more of weird dance videos. I will be starting cross-country soon too so my load will be heavier but i love to run and be in shape so it will be great! My roommate is doing it too so that is more motivation.
I love being on this campus. There is such a special spirit here that is so hard to find other places. The people are so friendly, and everyone is so willing to help out someone in need. The Spirit is just glowing off of the people here. It is great, and i love it how my teachers bear their testimonies at the end of every class. This really is a place dedicated to building diciples of Christ. A diciple training center, as the school calls it. This semester will be full of learning and growing and I am super excited because i love learning new things.
Alicia and I also love telling funny family stories about everyone too, to our roommates. They get a kick out of them.

5 comments:

Annette P said...

I wish I lived in Sacramento so I could have you as my personal trainer! I need one to shed these baby pounds.

Tyler said...

Wait, what College are you going to? It's College, right? BYU somewhere? Are we at the same BYU? Provo?

Emily likes making movies too, with her friends. Maybe you should send her yours, and she you hers. Just an idea.

Rob said...

Sounds like so much fun. Brings back the memories. So are you guys in the dorms or off-campus? And are you on the cross-country team, Lindsay?

It's a good thing I haven't been around for a while, so none of those crazy family stories involve me.....right?

Anonymous said...

Hey, wait...I HAVE been around you guys many years. Should I be worried? You couldn't possibly have any stories to tell about me. (I am your most normal Aunt you have, you know. And don't you forget it. Sorry Becky, Karen, Amy, Kaesi, Elizabeth, Heidi, Ruth....) Heh heh.

Anonymous said...

Naw, Tyler Im in Idaho with Alicia.

And i decided to not do cross-country this year and im glad because its snowing and i cant run in the cold. Next summer for sure.

Oh, Aunt Janny, of course we have stories about you.