Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Personal Favor

Coleman Family! I know all of you have very busy schedules, but I have one personal favor to ask of each of you. It will only take 5 minutes at most.

As we all know, President Obama is trying to create a national health care bill. Regardless of whether we think socialized medicine is the best thing for the country, I think the bill will probably pass congress. Some groups and lobbyists are trying to exclude Chiropractic care from being covered. This would be a huge step backward for my chosen profession.

The favor is: please go to www.chirovoice.org and send your congressmen a letter to voice your support for chiropractic. The site has a prepared form letter, so all you have to do is fill in your name and address (so that they know what representatives to send it to).

I really hope that each of you can do this for me. The more people that voice their support, the better. I would really appreciate the effort.

Thank you all.
-Jeremy

No comments: