I hope that it also goes without saying that we are not blood-related! You may be thinking right now, "Yeah, she is a Coleman. Maybe they're related.... Yeah!" We have been aware of this connection even before we started dating, and with the help of our genealogies we have discovered that we are not related--Special thanks to the Coleman family historians:) We think this is a funny coincidence and we extend a warm welcome to all the jokes which will inevitably be made ;)
With much to everyone,
Jason and Christine

5 comments:
Congrats, that is awesome! I knew you wouldn't stay single long, Jason. I can't wait to meet you, Christine. Welcome to the family!
I'll make the obligatory "marrying your cousin" joke...wait...I can't come up with anything. Ok here's one: Are you sure your not getting married in Arkansas? no, that's not funny. Oh well.
Congratulations! I wish you both the best. I hope we can attend either the wedding, the reception, or both.
Congratulations! If your dad married a Coleman girl, than YOU can marry a Coleman girl.
I'm glad she likes despite your plaid jacket! :-)
Congratulations!
Post a Comment