Monday, January 12, 2009
H&R Block
As many of you know, I just started a job working for H&R Block as a tax preparer. I'm allowed to do 5 "Family and Friends" returns for $20 each, so if you want me to do your taxes for that price, please let me know. I have to tell them who will be getting the discount by January 15. The $20 includes federal and state taxes, e-filing, and the H&R Block standard guarantee (they pay penalties and interest if your taxes are done wrong). You'll have to send me some of your tax documents and spend some time on the phone with me while I'm working on your return. There are also some blackout dates when I can't do your return because our office will be extremely busy (so no waiting until April 15). I won't be an expert on your particular tax situation, especially because none of you live in Oregon, but I'd love the learning experience, and everything I do will be checked by an experienced tax preparer. Email me at carriemichellerose@gmail.com by January 15 if you have any questions or if you want to get the discount.
No comments:
Post a Comment