Sorry. No picture. Seems like that's almost become tradition.
My birthday is September 29, and I'll be 20! Of course, since I'll be at BYU then, I had to have my parties early. I celebrated with my family and opened presents, (my favorite was this laptop I'm typing on now. My parents said they beat a record for most spent on someone's gifts.) and on Friday yesterday, I had my first friend party in, like, forever! I had it all planned out: the house cleaned by my family and I, the music ready, the fake names of great politicians, the treats, and most of all, the games. We played Mao and Nomic, two little known but fun games. Look them up on Wikipedia if you want. My friend Paul was the best at both, and he won Mao, but our cat Tabby won at Nomic. (With a bit of help.) Soon I'll be at BYU and, if my roommates are cool, I might even have a third birthday party! I like writing a lot; thanks for reading.
2 comments:
Wow, Tyler, it sounds like you're raking in the presents! A laptop will be great at BYU, though. I remember standing in long lines to use the computers on campus.
I, too, remember the long computer lines at BYU. I spent many hours at those IBM PC's and sometimes even a hot new Macintosh with 128K RAM and those newfangled 3.5" floppy disks! Those were the days!
Post a Comment