Jeff, grow that powerful lip fur that you once had. Jason, Steven, Tyler...chicks dig the 'stache.
All other uncles and cousins, let's all celebrate the good ol' days by growing some delicious lip candy.
-Jeremy Green
Welcome to the Coleman family web log. This is here to share family news, photos, information and comments.
4 comments:
Ken is way ahead of you! He's had his mustache for decades!
Easy for you to say, some of us are preparing to go on a mission.
Been there, done that. I've moved on. We had Mustache May last year and that was enough. Besides, the 'stache' makes you look a little like a 'perv' anyway. I also went through Jaw-line June, which was entertaining, but I grew tired of the Amish look. You should take a real leap and try Neck Beard November. As for me, I'll stick with shaving once a week.
Sorry, I only keep facial hair in a year that ends in 5. (1985, 2005) It makes it easier to figure out when pictures were taken. For instance, I have a mustache in "Chop Suey". (Should have won an Oscar.)
Post a Comment