Thursday, June 19, 2008

New Motorcycle

Here's a photo of me on my new environmentally responsible vehicle. (They say it gets 70 mpg.) A 2007 Honda Rebel. Now running errands is fun!

- Jeff

5 comments:

Annette P said...

So did you pass the test to get your license yet?

Jeff Coleman said...

I passed the driving test with flying colors (on the 2nd try). Now I can carry passengers.

Janette said...

Remember when you used to give me rides on your motorcycle when I was a kid? I thought for sure we were going to tip over when you leaned into a turn...so to counter the lean, I leaned the other way! "Stop doing that!" you used to say. I thought for sure we were going to die! Heh heh.

breton said...

My brother Matt had one of those, (a Honda Rebel). Then he put it down to avoid an accident. Even though he avoided the collision, someone still called the ambulance. He was sitting by the side of the road when he realized that the sirens were coming for him, even though he wasn't injured. That was enough though, he sold it the next week.

breton said...

You do realize that your life insurance premium could go up, right?